Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happiness is a Warm Sleeping Bag

So. I'm working today. Today we're going all over camp turning things off and making sure that we are using as little money as possible when there aren't people in camp. It will be good to know what is on and what is off around here so that I don't wonder, or make mistakes, when a group comes in.

I'm trying to organize a climbing specialty camp for next summer. I need to think of what to call it, because we are sending out an email with all our dates and specialties for next summer, and that's one of them! I also am starting a leadership training camp for teens, and need to figure out what to call that. argh. I don't know why I can't think of anything.

I also need to figure out when/what/where I'm going to take my vacation for this year. Carol wants us to take two weeks! That, on top of the week paid holiday we get between Christmas and New Years, means that I'm probably not going to work much of December. So yeah, need to figure that out. It's coming up.

I got up a half an hour earlier today so that I would get to work a little early to be prepared for Carol to get here. Instead I hit snooze more times, and took a longer shower, and made breakfast and sat and read while I ate. I got to work a few minutes later than usual, but was still the first person to the office, so it was fine. And Carol isn't coming til 11, so no sweat. Whatevs.

Gotta go brainstorm names...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good luck on the coming up with names for your camps. I have the worst time with that.

Miss ya girl.