Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Today I'm the only one in the office. There's a guy coming to clean the hood over the grill and such in the kitchen today. I have to wait for him to arrive. He should be here any time.

I was going to go swimming over my lunch break, but Chuck caught me as I was trying to leave... So I missed the time that the pool was open for lap swimming. Well I would have been able to swim for about 20 minutes, but I'm not interested in driving all the way to Marysville to swim for 20 minutes. I could just go for a run. So now, that's my plan for working out today. Going for a run. To be completely honest, I'll be surprised if I go, but I'm going to try.

I need to figure out a way to be more motivated to work out. I'm not trying to lose weight, just get in shape and hopefully have a little more energy. It would also be nice to have those awesome abs I used to have back. Maybe I should find an aerobics class or something. Something that I have to do... I hate feeling like a bum, but I'm so not motivated. Any ideas?

So instead of swimming, since I'd already gotten in my car, I went shopping. I got some great shoes and a couple pairs of earrings that I like, but seriously. It's like "oh, I know! instead of working out I'll go spend money". BAH. fml.

1 comment:

Robin said...

HA. Exercising that wallet, instead of that heart? :P Just do some crunchies. They never fail. Or the flutter kicks. Or platforms.