Thursday, October 14, 2010

Grad School

I applied for grad school. I took the MAT which is the Miller Analogy test, and did pretty well I think. I googled my score in all sorts of different ways, and I still can't figure out what it means, but 400 is average and I got 420. The range is from 200 to 600, and I'm pretty sure that it's really hard to get into the 500's. It's all scored based on how people have done in the past. My admissions advisor said that the highest score they've admitted into their program was 470... So, I really have no idea, but I think I did well. I'll find out early next week if I'm accepted in to the program.

Today I have to get a filling. I hate being numb from the dentist. It is a really gross feeling. at least it's on top so it won't make my face look too weird.

Nick is on a hunting trip all weekend. It's the opening weekend of duck and geese season, so I won't see much of him for the next few weeks. He's so excited it's like a kid on christmas eve!

It's been sunny the last few days, which is really nice. It's been chilly at night and warm during the day, so it's been really feeling like fall. It's funny though, out here when it starts to get rainy is when people say it feels like fall. I always think of blustery days that are sunny or at least partially sunny with a chill in the air.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck on the grad school! Fall has definitely arrived here in Michigan with all of the colors and brisk mornings. I love it. Plus all of the apples are being harvested. Amazing!